Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Girls Trip Part Two- Wisconsin

After D.C., Davis and I headed to Madison, WI to see my Grandma Susie, Aunt Cindy, and my cousins Hannah and Jenn. Crystal and the kids came too, and we met my mom there. Davis finally got to meet his great grandma Susie! He kept calling her "Susu," it was pretty cute. I am sad to say that Davis spent most of our short trip being sick and grumpy. He had a horrible fever, a really bad sore throat, terrible sores all over his mouth, and a few bouts of throw up. Needless to say, he was not quite his cheerful self for most of the trip. We still had fun though, and ate way more than our share of grandma's delicious food. Being with all the Zimball girls made me realize how much I enjoy them and miss them in my life! We need to get together much more often. Not to mention, Davis absolutely adores his cousins... he had a miniature fit when we had to leave them at the airport. I told him to say byebye to Max and Elle. He started screaming, "No byebye, no Max, no Elle, No bye bye!!!!" Very sad. He calmed down quickly though, and is now fully recovered from all of our travels.
I will update soon with pictures from last week when we went with Bry to San Francisco.

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

that's quite the slide show. i can't believe we were so bad about getting pics with Cindy. love the ones or grandma on the sliding thing at the park.