Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I ♥ SF!


It's true, I love San Francisco. I've only been there twice now, but I think it is one of the funnest cities that I've been to. It is beautiful, and there is so much to do... including a ridiculous amount of amazing food. This time, I think the highlight was going to see Alcatraz... what a crazy place! We had so much fun, and I can't wait to go back! I think I'm going to make it a tradition to tag along on one of Bryson's business trips at least once a year.

We met up with Summer the first day we were there, and she took Davis on a carosel ride at pier 39



Took a tour of the Winchester Mystery House. Very strange and very cool.


I took Davis to the Exploratorium one day while Bryson was at meetings. He loved it! I forgot my camera, so I just have these pictures from my cell phone. What a fun place!



Yummy!


Even Davis knows how to appreciated a good thing. There's nothing wrong with a 2 year old loving chocolate, right?


Disgusting picture, delicious pizza. This is what was left of Zachary's stuffed pizza the next day... the most interesting and yummy pizza ever.


At the park with Rach and the kids. I wish we would have taken a picture at dinner that night. We went to this great Thai restaurant, and when we got there, the hostess warned us not to let our kids fall in the hole under the table. Good times. We also had the most amazing gelato (or at least some of us did... Bryson only got a bite size portion, thanks to his clueless wife).


At the Aquarium at the Bay.
Dori and Nemo

lovin the jellyfish



Alcatraz
view of the island from pier 39

We told Davis we were going to lock him behind this door if he was naughty. jk.

Bryson taking the tour


Davis didn't like being in the cell, even just for a minute

some outside views... not a bad place to be stuck





Pier 39

3 comments:

Brandon and Jenn said...

What a fun trip! It looks like you had a good time. I'm jealous you got to see Rach. I don't think I've seen her since her wedding.
I was just in Utah, but barely had time to visit anyone other than family. Hopefully, next time I'm in town we can bring Ruby over to meet Davis.

Unknown said...

My business trips are WAY more fun when you and Davis come along!

Miller Family said...

Looks like a great trip. Glad you had fun.