Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Davis' first hair cut!

Davis has the best hair. It is this amazing strawberry blonde color (with an emphasis on the strawberry), and it is naturally curly. The only trouble is, he doesn't have tons of it, so I was letting it grow for a while. Finally a few weeks ago, I couldn't take it anymore, and I decided I had to cut it. It was getting so long that it was hit or miss on any given day whether it would look really cute or just long, unstyled, and girly. I don't know what I was thinking, but one day when Davis was sitting in the tub, I decided to get out the scissors and chop away. After the first chop, I almost panicked and realized that I have no idea how to cut hair... but I just dove right in and kept going until it was done, and I think it turned out okay. Luckily the curls are very forgiving, so even with a less than perfect cut, he still looks adorable. Bryson and I both think he looks older with the new shorter locks.

Cheese!


Oooh! I think all the ladies will love my new look!


the more casual, less curly version


How do I look?


my happy little guy

2 comments:

Brandon and Jenn said...

So cute. Now he looks more like a little man than a baby boy.

Miller Family said...

very cute. still can't believe he has red hair.