Friday, May 8, 2009

Cupcake Pops

WARNING: Prepare yourself for some serious cuteness! For those of you who are familiar with Bakerella , this will be nothing new to you... but for those of you who haven't heard of this baking goddess, feast your eyes of the beauty of cupcake pops! I have been wanting to try these for a while, and I finally had an excuse- Mother's day gifts! I am pretty excited about how cute they turned out. There are lots of pictures, but I couldn't resist.

The cupcake pops (I made two different molds/types if you look closely):






Cupcake bites (pops minus the sticks)







The pops all wrapped up






The wrapped bites




All together now


The final packages, ready to go



Delivery basket

5 comments:

Kaymee said...

WOW Cherie!! So dang cute! How long does something like that take??? They look delicious too!! good job!

Miller Family said...

I actually made these once but they were not nearly that pretty. I can not make pretty food I guess. You better have brought me some of these! :)

tarin said...

So cute! I've been wanting to try those for so long now. I think they are great for every holiday. How long did it take you? I tried calling the other day. Miss you!

rosann said...

How gosh dang cute are those?? Almost to cute to eat... but I'd manage to I'm sure. Now I'm feeling even more guilty about finding my Mother's Day cards on the kitchen table last night...

Tam and Fam said...

Wow...what cute treats...and they are packaged so perfectly...