Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas cookies

Okay, I recognize that it's a litte retarded to devote an entire post to my Christmas cookies, but if you knew how long they took me, you would probably understand. I made cookies for Bryson's work (Infuse), and I had big plans to decorate more to give to the neighbors and family, but Davis got really sick right before I was going to do that, so I was only able to make enough for 2 of our neighbors. Next year I'll start earlier.








The final product, wrapped and ready to go. (I should have taken the picture somewhere other than the messy working table).

4 comments:

Miller Family said...

Amazing as always! They probably gave Bryson a raise.

Brandon and Jenn said...

You are such a domestic diva! When we move back to Utah in a few years I'm going to have learn a few tricks from you.

Kaymee said...

Those cookies look delicious and beatiful!! I love sugar cookies!! how long does that take you?? :)

Unknown said...

I actually had the flu the day she gave them to work, so I didnt even get to try them...Infuse LOVED them though!!!