Friday, January 23, 2009

Catching up Part 2

I am still about a month behind on my blogging, so today I am going to make an effort to catch up! Starting with New Year's in Vegas. It's always wonderful being with family, especially when all or most of us can be together. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures while John-Kai and Meg were there, but I think I got at least one of everyone else. On a side note, I did enjoy beating John-kai at spoons. ;-)

Davis usually won't sit still for a movie, but we put on Mama Mia, and he loved it! It must have been the music because he sat there, snuggling Bryson for the entire movie, until he fell asleep at the very end. So cute.


My grandpa's birthday is right after Christmas, so as an added bonus, we got to see my grandparents and some of my extended family. Aren't they a cute couple?



On New Year's Eve, my dad and Jane had a little party at the house with a few friends... even Davis had some little buddies there. He was showing his new friends the doggy.



Here are some more pictures from the party
Me and Tam-Bam


Just a few days after our 6 year anniversary! I can't believe he has put up with me this long!! I am one lucky girl!


Dad and Jane looking GOOD!


Elle is such a pretty little princess


Some of the girls


Bry with the Miller boys



We played Pictionary, and Max wanted to take a few turns. On this turn, he drew the picture and no one was guessing correctly what it was, he turned around and said, "it's me!" Very accurate self portrait.


My beautiful sisters


Happy New Year!!

No comments: