Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Catching up

Well, it's been over a month since I've posted anything, so I guess I'd better try to catch up. Rather than doing one giant post, I'll break it up and start from where I left off.
In the weeks before Christmas, we got some pretty good snow here. Davis and Kobe LOVED it, so I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of the two of them having some snow days. I crack up every time I see Davis in his snow clothes... they look so big on him, and I look like an over-protective mother, but it's pretty cute.



After a face plant, it's suddenly not so fun anymore


Doesn't take much to get this little eskimo smiling again


This is the snow gear before the coat goes on... so cute!


Here, he is trying to help me with the shoveling. Not bad for someone his size.


2 comments:

Miller Family said...

Love the coat! So cute.

Brandon and Jenn said...

So cute-- at least he's not bundled up to the point where he can't put his arms down.