Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My sister is FABULOUS!



I am lucky to have some pretty amazing sisters. Both my older and younger sisters are the BEST, and I love all of my sister in laws to death. However, the focus of today's blog is on the first of these wonderful women to come into my life- Crystal. She is pretty much wonder woman. Any of you who know her can attest to that. She excels at everything she does... or even tries. From school to careers, athletics, crafts, cooking, parenting... you name it, she does it, and she does it a little too well. I have always looked up to her in just about every way and feel very blessed to get to have her as my big sister. I think her only flaw is living all the way across the country from me so that I don't get to spend enough time with her. Even being so far away, she does not forget the needs of her poor, lonely sister in Utah... the most important of those needs being Fashion, of course. Lately I have received a few packages of clothes or accessories that she didn't seem to need anymore, and I wanted to say THANKS! The last package included a few cute purses and these adorable yellow and white polka dot shoes. They added a little spice to this old black dress. So, thanks again, Crystal, YOU ARE FABULOUS and I love you tons!

5 comments:

Miller Family said...

ohhhhh, so touched. not entirely sure its all true but I'll just go with it :). I'm glad these items found a loving home. But who is the hot skinny girl wearing my old shoes?

Unknown said...

i dont know how much time i have but i am hoping someone can help us. the millers have taken our blog hostage and are posting in our names. if you get these please send HELpokj;lknjak;lehwihf

Miller Family said...

Cherie,

You look fabulous! And I'm diggin' the little dude's hair.

Ryan

Tamara said...

YOU are so skinny and so hot!!! Sizzle, sizzle

Nicole S said...

You look amazing. A very good looking ensemble.