Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July

Better late than never, right? We were up in Park City with the MacDonald clan this year for the 4th of July, and we had a blast. The weather was perfect, the company was great, and the food was delicious. We packed a lot of fun stuff into one short weekend- parade, fireworks, hiking, shopping, river rafting, alpine slide/roller coaster, and a lot of eating/relaxing with the family. I even made time to destroy my cell phone (left it in the boat during our rafting trip)... oops.

I was a little too excited about finding these matching shirts for Bryson and Davis, but they looked so cute in them together. Not the best shot, but I had to include this one because the guy in the background cracked me up. Looks like he's posing for the camera... showing a little leg


Quite possibly my favorite shot from the trip. Crystal might kill me for posting it, but Ryan will probably try to print it off and frame it. Love it. There is a whole series of these that are pretty awesome together. This is the result of me telling them to kiss for a shot and Ryan informing me that the only kisses he does for the camera are REAL ones.... so, unfortunately, this image is now permanently etched into my mind. good times.


The girls... apparently we have a fondness for matching in our family


The guys... Ryan was in a very special mood that day


The whole gang... though we were missing John-kai and Meg


Cute shot of the guys with the kids


Sisters

5 comments:

Kaymee said...

WHat a fun time!! cute pics!!

Trish said...

Looks like fun. I always here of your recent escapades from Jane. She is so cute!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Davis, Happy Birthday to Davis, Happy 1st Birthday Dear Davis, Happy Birthday to you Davis!!!

Miller Family said...

That picture of Ryan and Crystal kissing is HOT! Where can I see some more?

Lips

Miller Family said...

post more pictures, you don't post enough, slacker.

send me the icky kissing pictures please.

peace.