Friday, June 27, 2008

California trip part 3- Vegas

Finally, the last of the pictures from our vacation! On our way back from the beach, we planned to stay with my family in Vegas for a night then head back home. Bryson stuck to that plan, but somehow, my little sister Meg convinced me (and Davis) to stay for a few more days. The timing was great because we got to be there with my dad on Father's Day, and I also got to see my grandparents as well as some of my aunts, uncles, and cousins. I even got to see a few of my high school friends for a few minutes before leaving town. It was a very nice break, and a much needed opportunity to let Meg (and Will) have some quality Davis time.

Davis bonding with his great grandma and grandpa Cameron on Father's Day


Cute pic with my grandparents. I miss these guys!


Hanging out with Meg and Davis



Photo opp with Jane


Happy little guy with his grandpa



Father's day shot with daddy



Meg is such a cute aunt, she wanted to spend every second with this kid



Davis LOVES dogs. He was so excited to play with Bailey, especially after being away from his best friend Kobe all week.



Davis found a new love interest. Mia is about 2 months younger than him, but she's very mature for her age, so we think it will work out.


It was so much fun to see Melissa and her cute kids, Mia and Luke.


Davis loves his aunt Meg and uncle Will

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Cherie! I've got to get copies of those pictures with Luke and Mia. That was fun seeing you. Call me for sure next time you are in town and have actually have time to spend doing nothing with friends. :)