Saturday, October 13, 2007

Our Fun Weekend


Well, the Millers are finally going to get some face time on the blog! Crystal and the family were out here for Taylor's wedding, so we got to play a little bit over the weekend. Dad and Meg came too, which was great fun. I can't believe how old Meg looks with her braces! Some of the highlights from the weekend were: watching Max dance at the reception (check out Crystal's blog for pictures of him in his cute little suit), stuffing ourselves at Tucano's, and playing family feud with the projector big screen. I am ashamed to say that the MacDonald-Mull families got our trash kicked by the Miller families (plural because Tami Miller joined the dark side and played with the Ryan Miller family). Not to fear though, because I had a small moment of redemption when we regrouped and the girls slaughtered the boys. After everyone left us, we had our usual family dinner at Bryson's parents house, and I took a ton of pictures of Davis (shocking, I know). Grandma Tamara got him an adorable outfit with a lion hood sweater, and I couldn't resist snapping away. Enjoy the pics!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I must say that Bryson and the Boiz not only have the all time high score for family feud but most of the top ten as well...

Miller Family said...

Finally! Very fun pics. I like all the ones of Davis in the lion hoodie. He is getting big fast! And Bryson - just take your loss like a man.

Unknown said...

Sorry I am nice to my guests and let them feel good. Next time anything goes!!!!

Kaymee said...

THat is soo fun to have mini family reunions!!!! I miss Tami too!!

tarin said...

Meg is your twin! Even your hair color is the same! Davis is looking super cute. Miss you guys.

ken said...

Whoa! I haven't seen Tami for so long! That's awesome!