Thursday, October 18, 2007

3 Months!!!

I just wanted to tell everyone that today is Davis' 3 month birthday! He's getting so big. For his sort-of-birthday, feel free to shower him with presents. He has asked me to tell everyone that he really enjoys clothes for mom, spa packages, chocolate, really cute shoes in mom's size, and anything that would look great in the house. (the kid has great taste!) Maybe I'll have to tie a ribbon on his bottle tonight in celebration of his big day. Just kidding!

4 comments:

Miller Family said...

Happy 3 month birthday David (I think you made that up). Have some cake for me!

Unknown said...

Who is David? Anyway, considering that Davis is breast fed, I am all for tying a ribbon around his "bottle" tonight too...;)

tarin said...

wow bryson... TMI

ken said...

Hello Cherie! It's been a long time! Congrats on everything.
haha-- I love your blog... you make me laugh so much! Yah know, until you mentioned it, I didn't realize I even missed the inversion from Utah :) I miss Utah tons, so I'll put that on the list of reasons why :)