Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Back to Work

Well, yesterday was my first day back to work, and I am sure that I cried much more than Davis. I basically cried the whole way to work, and I wanted to cry for large portions of the day afterward. I miss my little guy so much! For those of you who don't know, I work at Myriad Pharmaceuticals as a research associate, which is a great job... but it is kind of far from our house. With no traffic and lots of speeding, I can get to work in 35 minutes, but most days it takes longer, and there is always traffic on the way home. So, it's a long day away from my little munchkin. I pretty much hate being back, but hopefully, it's not for long. The nice thing is that Davis is being watched by his grandma and aunt (Bryson's mom and Aunt Kim). I am so happy and relieved to have family watching him, but it is still so hard to be away all day. Keep your fingers crossed that all will go well and I'll be back at home with him soon! (by the way, I'll be posting some cute pictures from last weekend soon... it's about time that Crystal and family get some pictures on here!)

1 comment:

The Leavitt Family said...

Hey Cherie! I'm so glad you have a blog. Davis is so cute! Working is so hard. After Jaxon, I went back to work full time for 4 months - I cried the whole time too! But now I get to stay home with him and only work 3 days a month so it was well worth the sacrifice in the beginning. Hang in there!