Monday, January 24, 2011

Who's a blogging failure? Not me!

Okay, I'm still a blogging failure, but consider this my attempt to repent.
Blog update #2- November 2010 (not including the Costa Rica trip... that will be the next post).
Just some pictures from November, nothing too exciting.

I thought Lila looked so cute with her giant flower, but Bryson thought it was too big. He kept pretending to smell the flower. This is why he is NOT in charge of Lila's fashion. :-)



This outfit might be a little much, but I couldn't resist. Pink pettiskirt and the "heelarious" boots.



We have so many pictures just like this... Davis and his cousins... not a single one giving me a cute smile. Nice.



just cute... davis and rose


The only good picture from Bryson's birthday. I am a bad wife. In my defense, it's hard to take clear pictures while holding a baby.


A fun play date with two of Davis' best buddies - Isaiah and Riley used to live across the street, it was a sad day for Davis when they moved. Luckily Isaiah is still in his preschool class


Thanksgiving
Bry thought this horse was just the right size for Lila. She's quite the equestrian



cute little man


On the last day of the month we got rid of this...

I need to get a picture of my new ride up here... sadly I am officially a member of the utah mom club now. Yep, bought a minivan, and I am not ashamed to say that I LOVE IT! Automatic doors, dvd players, bucket seats in the middle, stow and go, back up camera, etc, etc, etc... I am willing to sacrifice my pride for the convenience I get in return.

got some snow too



Coming soon to a blog near you.... Costa Rica 2010!

5 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Davis is totally pulling off a great James Dean look in that photo where he is wearing the green sweater and playing on the iPad. I love that he teaches me better ways to use technology every time we are together. Boy Genius I tell ya!

Miller Family said...

Impressive and shocking! Very cute pics. Love all the Lila accessories (those boots just crack me up). I will be anticipating the Costa Rica post (maybe then I will remove the blogging failure title).

I think you should hop on a plane around March 3rd and come visit.

Kourtney said...

You GO UTah Mom! Adorable children. I love her cute flower

Miller Family said...

BACK TO FAILURE STATUS FOR YOU!!!!

Becky said...

You are forgiven! I say blogging once a month or two is a complete SUCCESS!! Good work, Cheri. Love the pictures. I do want to see Costa Rica now. :)