Sunday, March 6, 2011

Still a Failure...

I just can't seem to keep up on this blog lately. In my defense, the Costa Rica post has been delaying things a bit. I have about 2000 pictures to sort through and narrow down, and if you know me and my indecisive nature at all, you know how difficult that is for me to face.... So, I made an executive decision to skip that post for now in an effort to rejoin the blogging world. Hopefully it will make it up here eventually.
So, without further ado, here are some pics from our ride on the Polar Express (I think it's technically the North Pole Express). My friend Jen invited us along, and we couldn't make it that night, but I thought it was such a great idea that we called up the family and made a night of it. We got the kids dressed in their Christmas PJs and went for a ride on the Heber Creeper to meet Santa. Very cute and fun night.















No comments: