Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thank You!


I just wanted to give one big group thank you to everyone who has been so great this week. I really appreciate all of the thoughts, prayers, cards, flowers, treats, meals, help and everything else that you all have given me. So thank you!! Thanks to all of the flowers, my house looked and smelled beautiful all week... which was really nice since I was stuck in here for most of that time. I will probably go into some kind of sugar shock soon from all of the treats I have been eating, but they sure tasted good! I really am overwhelmed by the kindness of friends, family, neighbors, and ward members this last week. So, thank you all again for everything.

thanks infuse! (bry's work)



Thanks John-kai and Meg!



Thanks sweetie!



Thanks Jen and Brandon!



Thanks Bishopric!



Thanks Natalie!


2 comments:

Tams said...

You amaze me with all your wonderfulness! I hope you know that!!! Both of you!

lori said...

Cherie
I am so sorry about your sweet little boy. I just read that and sobbed. And i am in awe of your strength and faith. I am so happy that you have a great support system and that you have been showered with love and gorgeous flowers. Thank you for being strong enough to share something so personal. I am sure you will be there to strengthen others when they experience something similiar. xoxoxox