Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Crawling

Davis is getting much better at crawling, and I think I can officially say that he has progressed from a scootch to a crawl. I am going to try to figure out how to post a video on here, but in the meantime, here are some action shots. (Plus one or two other pics).

Here he is reaping the rewards of his efforts after crawling to the edge of the bed in pursuit of his toy


Another one of his new tricks is this pucker face... he was doing it all night


Here he is showing off a bit... doing one of his more complicated moves


This one is for all the ladies


He is getting ready for his big race... we think he can take the short kid next door


I wanted to include one or two bath shots... don't worry, they are all PG. (and in case you are wondering, yes, he does have a rash on his neck)


"oh mom, not another picture."

4 comments:

Miller Family said...

Love the pucker - very cute. It is so crazy to me how much he looks like you. very fun, such an exciting age.

oh, and I love the blanket he is crawling on. Where did you get that?

Unknown said...

Crystal ask Ryan if he thinks Davis' "pucker face" reminds him of Zoolander's kid when he learned his first "look."

Jyl & Andy said...

there is no mistaking that davis is your child. My goodness. He looks just like you, that or your brother.

Tamara said...

He is absolutley adorable and sooooo talented. Very athletic.
I cannot wait to hold him and hug him or perhaps race him across the floor for a toy.

hugs and kisses,
Grandma