Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Bryson!


Today is Bryson's 29th Birthday, and he is greiving over the sad truth that he only has one more year of his twenties left. I, however, wanted to take a minute to celebrate my husband and best friend. Without getting too mushy, I will just say that I am a lucky woman. I could not dream up a better spouse for me, and I am not suprised to see that he is also an amazing dad. I am grateful every day for finding such an amazing man that was somehow fooled into falling for me. I love you, sweetie! Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Jyl & Andy said...

Happy birthday bryson. Cherie aren't you glad we still have a few more years until 30. 26 was hard enough. I can't even imagine 30 (or even 29).

Jyl & Andy said...

By the way, that is from Jyl not andy

Unknown said...

At least one of Cherie's friends wished me happy b-day. Thanks Jyl!!! The rest of you could still acknowledge my existance if you want....

Miller Family said...

Happy Birthday Bryson, its all about you!

Unknown said...

Thanks Crystal, you are so right!!

tarin said...

Well, at this point, Happy Unbirthday Bryson! You are special because you share a birthday with my sister.

Unknown said...

Thank you Tarin. Never knew that about your sister, she must be extremely smart and popular...