Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween 2007


I'm probably the last person in the blogging world to post my Halloween pictures, but here you go! Davis was the cutest, most serious penguin ever! He did not smile once while he had his costume on (a combination of being tired from having a hard day, and the fact that the head piece squished his face in). He also made an appearance as an escaped con from Alcatraz (Bryson brought back a cute outfit from his business trip in San Francisco, and I couldn't resist). Kobe was very popular with the neighborhood children as Super dog, and he was kind enough not to share his super abilities of loud barking, annoyance, and awe-inspiring shedding.

5 comments:

Miller Family said...

Some of those costumes were totally awesome! Love the freaky grandma, very creepy. You are looking skinnier and skinnier. Bye, bye baby weight!

Unknown said...

Well, I didnt gain that much but thanks for telling me I look thinner.

The Leavitt Family said...

I don't think you are the last to post Halloween pics, I just posted mine today. Davis is so cute and already getting so big. He looks adorable in his penguin costume.

tarin said...

Cute cute cute! And Crystal is right, you are looking really good! (you too Cherie - j/k)

Tamara said...

Great penquin
He is so chunky. Very cute, just love a chunky baby.
Watch out Elle, you may have competition. Will you be posting a photo of Davis' bottom?