Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Randomness

Just thought I'd post some of my most recent pictures, as I am trying to keep the camera space clear before my little lady arrives...

The Belly- 38 weeks. This should be a nice self esteem boost for anyone having a chubby day... doesn't get much bigger than this.


I've been working on a few projects lately. One of the easiest ones was this car seat cover. I haven't added any embellishments yet, but it's still fun.



I made these cookies for a baby shower. My friend and neighbor across the street asked if she could pay me to make some cookies, so I did. I think this was my first paid cookie job, and sadly, not nearly my best work. You can only do so much when you're nine months pregnant, so I'm not losing sleep over it.


1 comment:

Kourtney said...

You look beautiful. I am not kidding. you are one of the reasons I am growing out my hair. Do you have swe instructions for the cover and the recipe for the cookies and icing?