Sunday, August 8, 2010

Almost up to date!

This is my 4th post for the day, and I am really close to being up to date! Hooray! As always, the updates are pretty much just the things that I happen to remember to take pictures of, so Enjoy!

This is out of order, but the biggest thing that happened in the last few weeks was my new nephew being born. I got to be there for his birth, and it was amazing! Mary did such a great job, and everything went perfectly. They named him Calvin Emmett Mull.







This was almost a month ago- everyone wanted to get a belly shot of Mary and I before we had the babies. I was about 33 weeks, and she was about 38 weeks.





We got together with Bry's family for the 24th of July to do some fireworks and hang out. The kids all loved the sparklers.





Belly shot about 35 weeks


Davis loves being with his cousins. They were getting ready to watch the fireworks, and the boys were being very silly.





Tami came to visit for a few days... HOORAY!!! It was so much fun seeing her and hanging out for a little bit. Davis loves his aunt Tami too, and we can't wait until she comes back for another visit.





These last pictures are a bit random. We were at Bry's parents house and went down to check on the garden. The sky looked crazy and amazing, so we took a few pictures. My belly is about 36 weeks here.



No comments: