Monday, July 26, 2010

The happiest place on Earth



In typical Cherie fashion I am over a month behind on this post. We took a sort of last minute trip down to Disneyland in June. We got 5 day park hopper passes, which sounds like it would be too much time to spend there, but we had a blast! Davis has been asking to go back ever since. He still makes comments almost every day about how much fun he had at Disneyland. He loved everything from the rides to the parades, and just about everything in between. I think we met just about every Disney character there and had approximately 1,000 churros along the way. I was surprised by how brave Davis was on the "scary" rides. Bryson bought him a pirate gun on the first day we got there, and he used it to "get down" the pirates, ghosts, and monsters. Because of this, his favorite rides ended up being Pirates of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, and Matterhorn. Bryson and I had a blast too, especially considering we didn't do any of the typical big kid rides this time. We can't wait to go back next year!
We also had time to stop by my dad's house as well as John-kai and Meg's place on our way to and from Disneyland. We even squeezed in a few hours at the beach on our way home. Such a fun trip!
As usual, I have a million pictures to share.

Day 1


Day 2


Day 3


Day 4


Day 5


The Beach and Vegas on the way home

2 comments:

Brandon and Jenn said...

Oh, it looks like you had so much fun. Davis is adorable and I love that he and Bryson wore matching outfits at Disneyland! I'm so sad I missed you when I was in town. I do have something for that precious baby girl of yours, though. Are you still at the same place? If so I'll just mail it to you. BTW, you look really great...if only we could all look that cute pregnant!

Miller Family said...

Ryan likes "foot prints in the sand"