Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Shower for my "sweet little girl"

I'm on a roll again... this seems to be my style- going months without posting, then posting numerous long posts in one day.
So, a week after we got back from Disneyland, I had my baby shower. My beautiful and talented friend Jessie threw the shower for me, and she did an amazing job. I like to pretend that we're related, but technically I'm not sure if I can really claim my sister's sister in law as a relative. Either way, she is wonderful, and she was so sweet to throw the shower for me. I think she had some help from some of the other amazing women in my life, including Crystal, Mary, and Jane. I am so spoiled! The theme was all about celebrating our "sweet baby girl" and so she used sweets for the decorations and favors. Tons of delicious candy, cupcakes, and treats. Does it get any better than that? It was a really fun shower, and I was literally showered with amazing gifts. We were totally hooked up with all sorts of adorable clothes, blankets, and accessories for the baby. Thanks to everyone for your generosity!
My mom, Jane, and Meg were all able to make it up here for the shower, so as an added bonus, I got to spend the weekend with them. Sweet!



Davis enjoying a little bit of time with Grandma Tamara





It also happened to be Father's Day weekend, so I had to include these cute pics of my boys on Father's Day. Davis and I are so lucky to have Bryson. He is the best dad ever, and Davis absolutely adores him. I can't wait to see how quickly our baby girl gets her daddy wrapped tightly around her little finger!


1 comment:

Kourtney said...

I love all the cute things that can be done for a baby shower. The theme was adorable. You look as always beautiful. oh- and thanks for the sweet note on my blog it made my whole day. you know those days that you feel sad, I read that and it gave me a little spark in my step :0 Can't wait to see your beautiful little girl