Monday, February 22, 2010

Hair cut

Davis' hair was getting a bit long and wild, so I took him to get it cut last week. Everytime I cut his hair, I have a little bit of anxiety over it. When it starts to get too long, it gets tangly and hard to deal with, and when it's not really done, it looks a bit crazy... but at the same time, I love it. I love those strawberry blonde curls! However, every time I cut it or go get it cut, I think he looks just as adorable with short hair. So, I'm glad I pushed past the anxiety and got it done. Here are some pictures of the before, during, and after.
Playing on the playset getting ready for his haircut




Before


During


After

4 comments:

Travis Millward said...

Oh what a dapper young man!!! (This is Mary, not Trav by the way)

Brandon and Jenn said...

He's such a handsome little man. How have you guys been? I haven't talked to you in forever.

Kourtney said...

I love it both ways. cute little boy

Jen Richards said...

Davis is adorable! It has been a while since I have checked your blog and I cannot believe how big he is (and he looks so much like you- do you agree?). Glad you are all doing well!