Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Future Rock Star?

I've been watching American Idol lately, and I think Davis has got the bug. The music bug. He's a smart little guy, and I think he realized that it doesn't maatter how good your voice is if you don't have stage presence... well, he's been working on that at home. I think we have a little rock star in the making here.
Step one: the piano skills





Step two: the moves
Davis had a little dance party with his cousins out on the deck at grandma and grandpa's house the other day. It was so cute. A crazy little dancing skeleton was singing "livin la vida loca" and the kids were eating it up. All I can say is, Watch out Ladies, Davis has got some serious moves!







Step three: mastering the drums. We think he's on his way to super stardom ;-)




4 comments:

molly said...

i think the rockstar's mother should go to a taylor swift concert with me and jessie on may 26!!

Mull Family said...

oooh.. sounds like fun!

Miller Family said...

Finally . . . I new post! Very cute. Love the dance moves.

Brianna Soloski said...

You definitely have a future rock star on your hands.

thisismynewmoon.wordpress.com