Sunday, August 3, 2008

Best Friends

These pictures are a few weeks old, but I thought they were just too cute not to post. I'm sure I have mentioned before that Davis and Kobe are best friends. It makes perfect sense because Kobe thinks he's a human, and Davis still crawls around on all fours like a dog... so it's a very natural friendship. They share a fear of the vacuum cleaner, love of balls, and an amazing talent for making messes very fast. They try to share toys and food (despite my best efforts), and they are both a little sneaky and defiant at times. They really are quite the pair. I love to watch them play together. They will chase eachother around the house, with Davis squealing in delight, and Davis has discovered that Kobe makes a great jungle gym. Davis will pound on Kobe's back like a drum, pull his tail and ears, climb all over him, use him as a stepping stool to the couch, etc, and Kobe just lets him. It's pretty cute to watch. Enjoy the pics!

Say Cheese!



Testing his climbing skills



Playing the Kobe drums




Going for the ears


Perfecting the climbing skills... going straight over the head




Crash landing


Going back over for the big finish



4 comments:

Miller Family said...

Very cute. I think Davis is having more fun than Koby.

Shauna said...

Oh, I love these pictures. Too cute! When my daughter Cosette saw them she kept saying, "Maddie, Maddie" because she thought they were pictures of one of our dogs. Cute!

Brandon and Jenn said...

Soo cute! I can't wait to see how our baby will abuse little Scout.

Lisa said...

OHH my goodness! I can't believe you are a fellow blogger! I love the pictures! So you don't think some odd, off the wall stranger is commenting on your blog, this is Lisa Guymon, well Anderson now, but anyway you have an adorable family! Good to see all is well. Keep in touch!Come drop me a line at ourandersonfamilyblog.blogspot.com!