Friday, February 15, 2008

Needlessly long update

I was uploading pictures from the past two weeks and thought I'd share. *Disclaimer: this could be long and boring. Proceed with Caution.
Here we go. Picture #1, we were getting ready for church, and I thought the boys looked cute.


Whenever I'm on the computer, Davis likes to sit in the chair with me and hang out. Lately we have given him an old keyboard to type on so that he doesn't feel the need to use mine.


My dad and Jane came up here for a quick weekend trip with the kids, and Davis got to play with Aunt Meg and Uncle Will. He is so lucky to have such great aunts and uncles!








Last weekend Bryson and Davis were matching. They looked so cute, I couldn't resist snapping a few shots.




Sometimes in the morning when I'm getting ready, we set up "Davis Central." This involves Davis and his boppy on the bed surrounded by about a million toys, and usually with some cartoon on. It is probably over stimulation, but it usually keeps him entertained until I'm done showering and getting my make up on.


While in Davis Central, one of his favorite toys is his "girlfriend," a blonde finger puppet that he likes to eat or "make out" with. Bryson and I are really strange parents.












Don't worry, you are nearing the end of this seemingly endless post. Finally, we have Valentine's Day dinner pictures. We had a really fun date night at the house. We busted out the china and candles, had a really yummy dinner, and we didn't have to deal with all of the crowds at a restaurant.




For dessert, I made chocolate fondue. It was really yummy, but as you can see, I got a little ambitious with the dippins. I thought we made pretty good progress until I compared these before and after pictures. I guess we didn't do quite as much damage as I had hoped. Oh well, I guess we'll be having fondue leftovers for lunch.


15 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shauna said...

Fun pictures. I love all of the cute snapshots of your little one. What a fun idea for Valentine's Day & the roses in the background were gorgeous!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brandon and Jenn said...

Your baby is soooooo cute. I love those long eye lashes-- watch out for him when he gets older!

Miller Family said...

Love the Davis Central, and the girlfriend but why does she have to be blonde? Do you have something against brunettes? Also love that none of the Valentines Day pics involve both you and Bryson at the same time . . . . welcome to romance on parenthood right?!

Mull Family said...

Yes, Crystal, we have a strict NO Brunette policy in our household. We throw away any brunette toys, and we edit any brunettes out of all pictures. We don't want our son to grow up having bad taste. JK! ;-)

Jyl & Andy said...

I'm glad to hear red heads have an ok

The Leavitt Family said...

fun pictures...it is funny how it seems that as you have kids...the less and less pics you have with each other :) love the date night...chad and I went to walmart...how romantic!

Tamara said...

Davis is just so, so , so, so cute.
He has an adorable smile and a wonderful temperment. It must be all the love and attention he receives from his parents.
I miss him.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rosann said...

Cherie - your little guy is just so dang cute!! LOVE the pictures!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kaymee said...

YUMMY!!!!! I am always sad when you the kids are too old for "Davis Central"!! Now, how do I get ready!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trish said...

Good idea with the old keyboard. My little Taggart broke the Enter key on our laptop. I need to get more innovative!