Thursday, September 20, 2007

Davis in San Diego: little man, big adventures


Okay, so the adventures weren't so big, but we had a good time. Bryson had a little business trip in San Diego, so Davis and I decided to join him in the San Diego sun. We had a great time at grandma's house. The weather was beautiful, the food was plentiful and delish, and we got a lot of time to just relax and hang out. We did a nice little hike along the beach and cliffs to see a beautiful sunset, hung out at the pool, went for a few walks with the dogs (almost got attacked by a neighbor's dog... that was exciting), got to see John-Kai and Meg, etc, etc. Good times. Davis already misses his grandma, but I'm sure we'll be back soon. click on the link to see our slideshow from the trip.

6 comments:

tarin said...

Yay for the blog! Davis is so cute... what is going on with the New Year's stuff? Pre-Halloween? Poor kid :) Keep posting (or send pics to Crystal so she can post for you!) So sad I missed you in SD.

Unknown said...

For your information there was nothing about my business trip that was "little." It wasn't even that short.

Mull Family said...

Tarin, you know my mom...always planning months in advance (if not years)... So the New Year's pictures are for her Christmas/New Year's cards. I'm sure they will be ready and sent out long before Thanksgiving. If only I were that organized.

Miller Family said...

So cute, so fun, so proud of you. Keep up the good work.

He looks sort of blonder.

Tamara said...

Great memories and so much fun.
I miss the little man already and of course I miss his parents as well.
Keep those photos coming.

Love, Mom

Kim said...

Wow. Now I have a family of bloggers! Davis is soooo cute! I love the photos. It is great to see family and loved ones.

Kissy, kissy!

Love,

Kim