Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Coming Soon... Davis in San Diego


Since my ever so blog-gifted sister is apparently highly impatient and threatens to never create a blog for me again just because I haven't posted yet, I am posting a little teaser. Oh, it's going to be amazing... pictures of Davis at the beach, pictures of Davis in his New Year's outfit (what could that be, you ask.... well, you will just have to wait and find out. Is the anticipation killing you?). Oh, just wait. There will be a post, and it will be everything you hoped and dreamed it would be. And since Crystal is the only one reading all of this, no one else will ever know if it isn't all I promised. Muahahhahahaha!

Take THAT blog world! Here I come!!!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Your mother has also read your great promise and will be eagerly awaiting the delivery of said promise.

love,
Mom

Miller Family said...

okay, I'm waiting!