Monday, June 21, 2010

Just Kidding!

Remember when I said I would stay up to date on my blog and not do any more super long catch up posts?... well, I lied. Here I am a month later.... a VERY BUSY month later, and I have so much to catch up on. And so it begins.
Here are some highlights (at least the ones I caught on camera).

Davis and Bryson both got new bikes the same week. So much fun.






Tami came up to Utah for her sister's wedding open house, and we got to play. Davis fell in love. He still talks about how he misses her (or how much she misses him).




We are still in a serious super hero phase. These two make quite the team.
Why so serious?






Belly 26 weeks



Bonding with his cousins Chase and Rose at the Dinosaur museum and Animal Farm at Thanksgiving point.



This next series of pictures is what happens when I say, "Everyone smile!".... um, thanks guys, nice try.





They can be pretty cute though.






Hanging out at the splash park on a cloudy, windy day. Davis was still lovin it.




Ty graduated from Lone Peak High School!!! So crazy that he's all grown up now.


getting some love from his little buddy


Doing some gardening with Grandpa. Davis adores his grandpa. Sometimes he asks where his friend grandpa is. So cute.





Bonding with Natalie when she was in town for a visit. Instant buddies.



Coming soon.... Gymnastics, Disneyland, the beach, and my baby shower! Prepare yourself for a lot more pictures!

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

Super fun. It really is a great age. Glad you are both enjoying it so much.

Bryson is hysterical on his scooter!

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot!! And my head is HUGE! At least I am getting around 100 miles/gallon... :*(