Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's a....

GIRL!!!! Yay! Well, Davis has been right all along! For months now, Davis has been calling the baby his baby sister and has been very certain that the baby was a girl. Every night during our prayers, I say that I'm thankful for the baby in mommy's belly, and he says that he's thankful for his baby sister. Very cute. Even this morning when I told him we were going to the doctor to see pictures of the baby and find out if it was a boy or girl, he told me, "Girl. Mommy, I know... I know, a girl." I was really concerned that if it turned out to be a boy, I would never be able to convince him. Luckily for me, he was right (as was almost everyone else). So, now I get to empty out our bank accounts finding adorable baby girl clothes! Hooray for us!

9 comments:

Brandon and Jenn said...

Yay for team pink!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Bryson's comment on the post below is so funny! I just had to say all of the names out loud. I'm so happy for your cute family that's about to get a whole lot cuter!xoxo

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

congrats! how exciting:)

Van Pelt said...

Congrats! That is really exciting. I wish I could come and go shopping for you! Shopping for a girl seems like it would be heaven!

Rach said...

Sorry! Just realized that I was signed on as Scott :) That last comment was actually me!
Bet you were wondering, huh!

Jyl & Andy said...

Yeah, Alice will have a friend. Oh, you are going to love shopping for this little one. Girl clothes are so cute. Congratulations.

Kaymee said...

Yay!!! that will be sooo fun!!! The shopping too :)

Sommer said...

Darling, we are tickled PINK for you!

Nicole S said...

Congrats Cherie!!! Girls are a ton of fun to shop for (much more than boys) :)
Hope you're feeling good. We miss you over in these parts. Your family is so great.