Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. With all of the political turmoil and economic stress going on right now, I decided that something must be done, and I think I have figured it out. I thought to myself, "what is missing?" I will tell you what I came up with. There is a serious shortage of one piece vinyl unitards out there, and I for one, will not stand for it. So, I did my part and put one more vinyl one-piece out into the universe for everyone to enjoy. I feel much better now, how about you? (scroll down to the end of the post if you are curious). Seriously, though, we had a great halloween this year! Davis was old enough to enjoy things like carving pumpkins and collecting candy from strangers, and we got to dress up twice!

Davis really wanted to help carve the pumpkins, so we let him dig right in



We were very ambitious this year and carved two pumpkins for each of us... next year I think we'll stick with one per person








For our ward halloween party/trunk or treat, we went as a mummy family. We borrowed the costumes from Bryson's mom and created a make-shift mummy outfit for Davis out of an old ghost costume. Turned out pretty cute.




Finally, our crazy halloween night costumes... Bryson got this idea earlier in the week, and for some reason, I actually agreed to it. Here we are as the Bat family:





And for my solo debut as the catwoman:



My own Bruce Wayne incognito- Bryson as BATMAN


And Finally for the star of the show (sometimes the sidekicks do save the day)... Davis as the most adorable Robin I've ever seen:






6 comments:

Tamara said...

WOW
Incredible costumes.
Cherie, you are so sexy. Watch out world One very hot mama
Looks like fun.

Nicole S said...

You make a great dead egyptian princess AND catwoman!! What a fun Halloween.

Heather and Dave said...

Adorable! Wow-you guys look SOOO good! I loved all the photos and thanks SOOO much for the nice shout-out awhile back...that was super sweet of you! Little Davis is a STUD as Robin...there will be a big time brawl with the little ladies once that kiddo heads to nursery!

rosann said...

How great are those costumes??!!! And when did Davis go from baby to little boy??!! Holy cow!!

Melissa said...

I loved your costumes!! Soo cute! I always want to dress up every year but Rodney never wants too. Maybe next year I will anyways!

Lisa said...

You look GREAT! How fun! The pumpkins are clever. Love it!:)