Friday, October 3, 2008

Looking for a good photographer?

We had some family pictures taken back in july, and I have been meaning to post some since we got them back. I really liked how they turned out, so I thought I'd give our photographer a little endorsement. In addition to taking great pictures, she is very nice and really easy to work with. So, if any of you Utah bloggers need a good photographer, I recommend Heather George. You can check out her website, www.heathergeorgephotography.com

8 comments:

Brandon and Jenn said...

So cute...so hard to choose a favorite!

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

wow! those turned out SOOOOO CUTE! davis is adorable! :)

rosann said...

Cherie - LOVE them!! And I love that Kobe is in some of the pics also. How does time go by so fast? I swear it it was only last week you left Myriad!!

Jyl & Andy said...

Cute pictures. I love the fact that you included your other baby in the pictures too.

njohnson said...

cherie- way cute! hey i haven't checked your blog in awhile- sorry- but i see you are training for a marathon this month? Awesome! I'm actually training for a half marathon in Feb. I've done a bunch of 5k's and I don't know why I decided to jump so much to doing more, but I thought it was funny that I look on your blog and you are doing a FULL one! That rocks! Way to go! I hope you have a great time. Call me and tell me how you felt about half way so I'll know what to expect for my race hahaha =)

Trish said...

Your family is beautiful...I love the pictures.

Unknown said...

Hey good luck today! Run, run as fast as you can!

Brandon and Jenn said...

Cherie, that last comment was from me. I'm on my mom's computer and I didn't realize she has a blogger account. Apparently it thinks I'm her. Sorry.