Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Year's in Vegas

Two posts in one day! Well, after Christmas in San Diego, we made the long trek to Las Vegas for New Year's. We were finally able to stay in my dad's beautiful new house, and it was great! Once again, we had a wonderful trip. Crystal and Ryan and John-Kai and Meg were all in town again, and of course, we got to spend a lot of time with Dad, Jane,(little)Meg, and Will. Meg was the best babysitter EVER! We saw Phantom of the Opera, shopped, played, and welcomed in the New Year. We miss everyone already!

6 comments:

The Leavitt Family said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun time in Vegas? What did you think of the Phantom? We went for our anniversary last year. We'll have to get together next time you're here.

Mull Family said...

We LOVED Phantom. I would love to get together with you the next time I'm in Vegas. I thought about it while I was there, but I don't have anyone's phone numbers anymore. I'll have to track those down sometime.

Kaymee said...

How fun!! You guys were busy little travelers!!! It is worth it for all the play though!!! :)

Nicole S said...

Cherie!! I cant believe I found your blog! It has been so long. Your little boy is adorable! Where in Utah do you live? I definitely agree and feel a little anti-social since we recently moved up to West Jordan and are missing all the Vegas friends and family. I would love to come visit you and see your little boy!

Nicole S said...

Heres my email, and if you send me your number, I'll call to find a good time for us to play! lachilena.king@gmail.com

Shauna said...

I loved looking at all of your family pictures! What a cute family. It is amazing how much all of our lives have changed since my family & I lived in Las Vegas! How fun to all be together for the New Year.