Sunday, December 9, 2007

Davis' First Santa Pictures

Well, another childhood milestone has come and passed. Davis had his first pictures with Santa! They are not "official" mall shots (since we all know that is where the real Santa lives and/or visits), but one of the Christmas parties we attended had Santa come to visit, and we couldn't resist snapping a few shots. Davis was actually a really good sport and kept smiling for me, so I thought I'd share. Merry Christmas!!!




With his cousins, Sadie and Chase:

5 comments:

Miller Family said...

Those are too cute, bet ya next year he cries! It is freaking me out how much he is looking like you now. Can't wait to see him, just one week!

The Leavitt Family said...

He is so cute...next year he will probably cry! We had to bribe Jaxon with a candy cane and he still didn't smile!

tarin said...

I can't wait to see your little man!

Kaymee said...

CUTE!!!! that is the best 1st Santa pic I have ever seen!!! He's so happy about it:)

Tamara said...

He is adorable, and I am not talking about Santa.